Whatever your career ambitions, we have a wide range of operational roles and support functions where you can make a positive difference.
LPPA is one of the UK’s largest pension administrators. By joining our team of experts, you would be helping to guide members and employers through the pension process – in a fun and engaging environment, where you can make a positive difference.
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Two additional concessionary days leave
- Option to buy and sell five days leave
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee referral scheme
- Free parking available
View all available vacancies below. Click Apply Now to submit your application.
Complete the form below to submit your CV so we can notify you of any future opportunities.
See what our existing employees think of LPPA
Life at LPPA
We all have a role to play in making LPPA a great place to work. We create an inclusive working environment where everyone can make their own contribution to our collective success. We place great emphasis on providing our people with the training they need to perform their jobs to the best of their ability, encourage and provide opportunities for personal development and reward high performance. In return for your engagement and contribution, we are committed to ensuring our pay and benefits remain an attractive part of our overall employment offer.
At LPPA, we recognise the positive impact of agile working arrangements to:
- Improve business efficiency and productivity
- Improve the balance between life and work
- Create a positive and inclusive environment
- Create a happy and healthy workforce.
We offer Hybrid working, with 2 days in the office for those employees within a 50 mile radius of our offices, and fully remote working for those located further afield.
Step-by-step guide to our hiring process
If you are successful in securing a role with us at LPPA, we will verbally offer you the role and a start date and then start your Right to work document checks.
Formal offer letter
You will receive a formal offer letter and contract of employment, which invites you to start your onboarding process through our cloud-based portal. This Portal is simple to use and contains lots of useful information about payroll, holidays and what to wear to work.
As part of this process, you will also be asked to undertake background screening via HireRight, our provider for this. We will guide you through the process and keep in regular touch to provide you with details about what to expect at every stage and your first day Induction.
How to get here
Our office is located at Christ Church Precinct (CCP) on Bow Lane in Preston. There are lots of different ways to get here:
- Preston Bus Station: a 20 minute walk from our office, or if you prefer you can take a bus to Fishergate, which is just outside the LCC building
- Fishergate car park: a few minutes’ from our office, you will need to pay at one of the machines (avg. £7.50 – £8.50)
- Preston Train Station: just across the road from our office.