Changing your details
There are times in your life when your circumstances may change. When this happens, it’s important to make sure your pension account details are updated, so that you don’t miss out on any important updates on your pension.PensionPoint Log in Link opens in a new window
You can update most of your details via PensionPoint. If you haven’t already registered, click here to get started.
To change your name, address, email address or phone number, visit the Updating your details section of our Help Hub here
For Brent, Ealing, Havering and Newham funds, LPPA does not produce monthly pension payments. If you have a pension with one or more of these schemes and would like to change your bank details, you can get in touch with the scheme directly here.
- Click on View personal information, then click on Update my bank details.
- Add the required details and click Submit.
- Complete our Member contact form here
- When completing the form, select Updating my personal details from the I have a question on… subject list and add a message requesting your gender change.
- Click Browse to attach a copy of your gender recognition certificate, then click Submit.