Take your pension health check
Follow the steps below to make sure your pension is in good working order.
Start by checking your vital statistics?
- Have you changed your name?
- Have you changed your telephone number?
- Have you got a new email address?
- Have you recently moved house?
Can you spot the signs of a pension scam?
- Do you know what to look for?
- Do you know what to do if you’re affected by a scam?
Are your finances strong enough to support your pension?
- Could you benefit from increasing your contributions?
- Or would it be better to reduce them?
Are your loved ones protected?
- Have you nominated them as lump-sum beneficiaries?
- Do you need to change who you’ve nominated?
How does the future look?
- Have you checked your pension forecast?
- Do you think this will support your retirement?