PACE: Urgent action
Important tasks for all phase 1 employers
As we move closer to the launch of our new pension administration system, we’re working hard to ensure a seamless transition for your business. And to keep us on track, we also need you to carry out some important tasks.
- Review and respond to any outstanding queries on YourFund – these will be displayed on the home page once you have successfully logged in.
- Review and resolve any outstanding queries from your End of Year submission.
- Notify LPPA of all joiners, changes and leavers within your organisation, and respond to any outstanding queries.
- Check your company contacts on YourFund and let us know if any details are incorrect (so you don’t miss out on any important communications).
- If you are a YourFund Site Administrator, please log in and review the users assigned to your organisation and deactivate any that are no longer applicable.
LPPA tasks ongoing
- Detailed checks to make sure the data transfer is as accurate as possible.
- Extensive testing of the functionality and forms.
- UPM training sessions to support employers – look out for your training invites, which will be coming soon!
- Internal training to make sure our advisers fully understand the new processes and are perfectly placed to support you with any queries.