My Pension Online FAQs
Here you can find the most frequently asked questions about the My Pension Online service.
Your work pension: this is the money that’s taken directly from your wage each month and topped up by your employer. To view your contributions and calculate your latest benefits, you need to set up an account and register your details at My pensions online
Your state pension: as long as you have paid the necessary national insurance contributions, you will also be entitled to a state pension (when you reach State Pension Age). Full details of your state pension benefits are available at the gov.uk website
From this website
- Click My Pension Online, and click through selecting your scheme, then clicking ‘Go’
- Select ‘Forgotten username/password’
- Enter the requested details
- You will receive an email to change the forgotten details.
From this website
- Select ‘Sign up to My Pension Online’ and click through selecting your pension status, then your scheme, then clicking ‘Go’
- Enter your Surname, National Insurance number, Date of Birth and Email address
- If your email address is on file you will receive a link which will ask you complete the sign-up details by creating a username, password and 2 security questions
- If your email address is not on file you will receive a letter in the post which will give you the activation key
- Once the activation key is received then click ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Complete registration’
- Enter your Surname, National Insurance number, Date of Birth and the activation key (*match the capitals / lower case letters*)
- Once accepted you will be asked to create a username, password and 2 security questions.
- Select ‘Contact us’
- Enter your Name, Email, National Insurance number and Pension Scheme
- Enter your message requesting this change, attach the certificate confirming your change of name and press submit
- The change will be reflected on My Pension Online within 5 working days.
I can’t find the information I’m looking for.Contact LPPA