Here you can find the most commonly asked general queries on pensions and LPPA.
From this website
- Click My Pension Online, and click through selecting your scheme, then clicking ‘Go’
- Select ‘Forgotten username/password’
- Enter the requested details
- You will receive an email to change the forgotten details.
From this website
- Select ‘Sign up to My Pension Online’ and click through selecting your pension status, then your scheme, then clicking ‘Go’
- Enter your Surname, National Insurance number, Date of Birth and Email address
- If your email address is on file you will receive a link which will ask you complete the sign-up details by creating a username, password and 2 security questions
- If your email address is not on file you will receive a letter in the post which will give you the activation key
- Once the activation key is received then click ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Complete registration’
- Enter your Surname, National Insurance number, Date of Birth and the activation key (*match the capitals / lower case letters*)
- Once accepted you will be asked to create a username, password and 2 security questions.
To opt out of the pension scheme you need to complete an opt out form which can be found in Forms and Documents and return it to your employer. Once you have returned the form to your employer they will stop your pension contributions and send your information to us.
Log into My Pension Online
Select ‘Death Grant Nomination Details’
Add nominee details and the % you wish for them to receive and press submit
This change will be reflected on My Pension Online within 24 hours.
Alternatively, you can download, complete and submit a Death Grant Nomination form from here.
- Select ‘Contact us’
- Enter your Name, Email, National Insurance number and Pension Scheme
- Enter your message requesting this change, attach the certificate confirming your change of name and press submit
- The change will be reflected on My Pension Online within 5 working days.
I can’t find the information I’m looking for.Contact LPPA